Wednesday, April 8, 2009

WORRIES ME JOEL OSTEEN runs one of the biggest church in USA

KING: What if you're Jewish or Muslim, you don't accept Christ at all?

OSTEEN: You know, I'm very careful about saying who would and wouldn't go to heaven. I don't know ...

KING: If you believe you have to believe in Christ? They're wrong, aren't they?

OSTEEN: Well, I don't know if I believe they're wrong. I believe here's what the Bible teaches and from the Christian faith this is what I believe. But I just think that only God with judge a person's heart. I spent a lot of time in India with my father. I don't know all about their religion. But I know they love God. And I don't know. I've seen their sincerity. So I don't know. I know for me, and what the Bible teaches, I want to have a relationship with Jesus.

2 comments:

billy said...

man.. i can picture him saying that with a giant grin on his botoxed face...

Jamesy said...

... sad isn't it ? leader of one of the biggest churches in USA ... 'doesn't know' ...